Fight to the Death, Pikachu! Fight to the Death, Pikachu!

review

nice retrigers and efects on the drums ... i really like the melody everything seems to fit in nicely.

~EnV~Haunted ~EnV~Haunted

review

i feel the haunted feel to it.... i like it when the amens kicks in (nice)

Envy responds:

The Amen, and the bass when it first comes in are probably the only two things I like about this song. And the melody for the first 99999 times it plays, after that it gets annoying ^.^

Glad you enjoyed it!

Science Project Science Project

review

i like the drum fills and bass lines -definly dnb FIRE!

AnSpal - d[-.-]b loop =P AnSpal - d[-.-]b loop =P

review

i like those acid sounds ...i think when the bassdrum comes in the sound kindas crackels not sure if that was clipping or if your bassdrum needed compression. but over all nice job :)

AnSpal1202 responds:

same thing as the last guiy, I made it in 15 min, barely mastered anything, and I wanted to give a sneak peak to DSMAgnum on AIM, but he couldnt open it so I put it here =P

Rock Out Mix- Shanghai Paragon Rock Out Mix- Shanghai Paragon

review summary

i like your song ... eq on the high end needed ... i like the filter on the drums :) overall this had a industrial feel to the song, that i like

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Cool. Yeah, before I actually put the song up here, I was like, "Hmm, too bassy :P"

-Cool, I'll check your music out then, no? Thanks for the review!

-ImperfectDisciple

Sonic Euphoria Sonic Euphoria

:) yey

hey great song .... you might try lowering the gain .... i think i hear clipping ... other then that i enjoyed it very much...

theDargoranMusician responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah I thought it might be a little risky to submit now, But I will work on it some more as it is a young work. Thank you once again and I appreciate your review! Stay tuned!